Monday, November 28, 2011

Welcome

Annyunghaseyo and Welcome to Jyuolri~~

Sit back, relax and take your time to browse through our collection of accessories. They are all specially selected just for you. Happy choosing!

***

Have questions? Find the answers to them here! :)

1.       How can I get my hands on the items I want before it's snapped up?
Easy. Simply copy the form below, fill in the necessary information and email it to us at jyuolri@gmail.com

            Name:
            Contact no.:
            Mailing address: 
    
Item Code
Quantity
ABC 123
1

2.       Are there any additional charges (e.g. tax) that I should bear?
Nope. You only need to pay for the items and a postage fee of RM 4 (West Malaysia) or RM 7 (East Malaysia). However, should your order (in a single receipt) be above RM 70, we'll gladly send you the items for free. ^.^

3.       How should I make payment to Jyuolri?
Once we receive your order form, we’ll email you with the payment details.

4.       When can I receive the items? I can’t wait to show them off!
As soon as we’ve confirmed your payment, we'll send the items out on the next working day. You can expect to receive them within 2-3 working days unless stated otherwise.

5.       I’ve suddenly changed my mind. Can I exchange the items or get a refund?
Unfortunately, you can't. Sorry!


Disclaimer:

- Jyuolri is not responsible for any losses or damages to the items that occur during shipment.

- All care has been taken to portray the items as close to the actual item as possible. However, some differences may still arise due to the differing resolutions of each individual PC.

All images are used with the permission of the respective owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment